10 Dry Hair Treatments From Your Kitchen!
Hair is the most important feature of a person. The length, color, and condition can determine how attractive a person can look. It is essential to keep your hair hydrated and nourished.
Have a glance at the hair treatments with the help of natural foods and other items that are easily available in your kitchen.
Bananas are rich in potassium and also have high moisture content, which eventually makes it suitable for treating dry hair.
Because of its properties, it may prevent split ends, soften the hair, and also improve hair elasticity.
To enjoy the benefits, mash one banana and thoroughly spread it on the hair from roots to tips. Leave it on for 1 hour and rinse with lukewarm water.
Yogurt And Oil Mask
Yogurt is rich in proteins and lactic acids which help to strengthen the hair and also prevent hair damage including split ends. It also rehydrates your scalp.
Add half-a-cup of plain yogurt to 2 tablespoons of olive oil add 6 drops of essential oil and mix thoroughly
– Apply the mixture to shampooed hair.
– Cover your hair with plastic or a shower cap and leave for 15-20 minutes.
– Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water.
Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV has numerous benefits for our body. It helps to remove unhealthy particles in your hair. Also, using it once in a fortnight can keep your hair clean, healthy, soft and silky.
– Combining 2tbsp apple cider vinegar with 2cups water forms a dilute mixture.
– Wash and condition your hair as you do on your regular basis then use the dilute mixture on your hair as a final rinse.
– Let your hair dry naturally without warm air to get the most desired results.
Mayonnaise And Eggs
Eggs and mayonnaise are rich in proteins that help to reinforce and strengthen the hair and restore the moisture of brittle or dry hair. It is one of the best masks to treat dry hair to make them smooth, shiny, nourished and damage & frizz-free.
– Add 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/3 cup pure almond oil and 1-2 eggs (depending on the hair length)
– All the ingredients should be mixed well to form a smooth paste.
– Apply a generous coat of the mixture on your hair and scalp and then cover your hair with a hot towel or a shower cap.
– Wash your hair thoroughly with a shampoo, followed by the conditioner.
– It provides amazing results if used twice in a week.
Honey And Vegetable Oil
This pack helps to nourish your hair while conditioning it and the moisturizing property of honey will give your hair soft and super smooth texture.
– Mix 2tbsp honey and 2tbsp vegetable oil to make a paste.
– Apply this mixture on your hair as a mask and wrap it with a plastic shower cap.
– Remove the cap and shampoo after 15 minutes to enjoy the benefits of having silky smooth hair.
Similar Story: Using this trick, you will FIND OUT HOW DAMAGED YOUR HAIR IS IN LITERALLY FIVE SECONDS
The acidic nature of vinegar helps balance the pH level of the scalp and also to balance oil production. This method is good for combination hair if it is used with a conditioning hair pack.
This is the best method to manage the oiliness of the roots of your hair and also to provide shiny conditioned tresses.
Use your conditioner and after you rinse out the conditioner, dilute your shampoo and vinegar in a bowl and use it to wash your hair. Later, let your hair to dry naturally to ensure no more damage because of warm air.
Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe Vera is one of the best home remedies for dry hair. It also enhances the health of your scalp and elevates the process of growth of healthy hair.
Mix 3tbsp yogurt, 4tbsp aloe vera gel and 2tbsp of any carrier oil to get a consistent mixture.
Section your hair to applying evenly on the entire scalp up to the tips of the tresses.
Leave the pack in your hair for half an hour and then rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water and shampoo.
Baking Soda Pack
Baking soda is the best kitchen ingredient that helps to remove impurities from your hair. Being alkaline, it helps to close the cuticles of the hair. Thorough cleansing of the dry hair is necessary as they attract a lot of dirt; it also helps to maintain the health of your hair and scalp.
Add 1tbps of baking soda and half a cup of water in a bowl.
Wash and condition your hair as you regularly do, then pour the diluted soda in your hair.
Later, wash it thoroughly as the final step to get the best desired result.
If you are struggling with dry hair and scalp covered with dandruff then use the paste of fenugreek seeds to provide the best care routine to your dry hair.
– Soak 4tbps of fenugreek seeds overnight and blend the seeds to make a fine paste.
– Apply it in your scalp and hair for approximately 30 minutes, then, rinse it off with lukewarm water or cool water and mild shampoo.
Gram flour is the most common ingredient that is used for both hair and skincare. It helps to remove the impurities of your hair to give them a healthy, soft and silky texture.
Mix one cup of coconut milk and 3tbps of gram flour to make a paste without any lumps.
– Apply this mixture to your hair from the roots to the tips.
– Tie your hair up in a bun for around 15-20 minutes.
– Later, wash your hair with lukewarm water and any mild shampoo.
– Use this pack once in a week to get the best results.
Hope you get shiny and smooth hair after application of any of the above mentioned natural ingredients!
Henna is a wellness lifestyle writer. She loves sharing her thoughts and personal experiences related to natural remedies, yoga and fitness through her writing. She currently writes for How To Cure. She can connect with others experiencing health concerns and help them through their recovery journeys through natural remedies.http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/10-dry-hair-treatments-from-your-kitchen/http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/10-Dry-Hair-Treatments-From-Your-Kitchen.-1024x682.jpghttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/10-Dry-Hair-Treatments-From-Your-Kitchen.-400x400.jpgBeautyFruits and VegetablesHealthHealthy DrinksHealthy FoodHerbs & OilsRecipes10,ACV,aloe vera,apple,apple cider vinegar,baking soda,banana,cider,dry,eggs,fenugreek,flour,gram,hair,honey,kitchen,mask,mayonnaise,oil,pack,seeds,treatments,vegetable,vegetable oil,vinegar,yogurt,your