10 Industrial Uses for Coke That Prove it is Not Good For Us
It is well known fact that Coca-Cola is the most popular and valuable brand in the world and is also the second most familiar phrase after “Hello”. Did you know that in many countries around the world you can find Coke easier and cheaper than clean water?
This company claims that it is environmentally and socially aware company, which is not true because it is linked with water deficit and pollution.
Many people are asking about the toxicity of Coke because of its acidity, when it comes to long term health, because its pH rating is one point above the rating of battery acid.
In a study made by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, was found out that the individuals who had at least one soda daily had a 44% increased chances of developing metabolic syndrome through the 4 year study.
During this study, 2.400 middle aged white residents of Framingham, Mass. were subjected, particularly concentrating on more than 1.600 people who didn’t show signs of metabolic syndrome when the study began. These individuals were monitored by the scientists for the next 4 years.
The people who consumed at least one soda can daily also had:
- a 30% increased chances of getting a larger waistline
- a 31% increased chances of becoming obese
- a 32% increased chances of having low levels of good cholesterol
- increased blood pressure
Another research revealed that people who are consuming one or more soda cans daily have 48% increased risk of stroke or heart attack, in comparison to the people who don’t consume it every day.
The soft drink consummation has also been related to respiratory disarrays such as asthma and COPD.
The article continues on the next page…
10 Household Uses
Because of the acidity, Coke is very good for cleaning, which means it is not good for drinking.
The pH of 0-7 is considered as acidic in the scale, while the pH of 7-14 is considered as alkaline on the pH scale.
In the latest test for its acidity, the pH levels of Coke were 2.5.
This is why it is so effective for cleaning many surfaces like the household cleaners.
Here are 10 household uses of Coke like a domestic cleaner that show it is not healthy for the human health.
- Eliminate the rust- you can use sponge, fabric, or some aluminum foil soaked in Coke.
- Cleanse burnt pans- macerate the pan in the Coke and then wash it off.
- Remove the oil tarnishes from the garage floor- apply Coke on the tarnishes and then rinse it off.
- Clean the engine- this method is used by the Coke distributors for a long time.
- Clean your pennies, they will shine like a diamonds-macerate the pennies in Coke and they will be clean once again.
- Eliminate the tarnishes from the vitreous china.
- Clean your toilet-apply the Coke and leave it to work for a while. Then flush it.
- You can clean the blood stains from your clothes with Coke.
- Use Coke and aluminum foil and make your Chrome shinier.
- Remove the paint from your metal furniture- macerate one towel in Coke and then apply it on the desired place.
It is a fact that Coke can help you to solve many problems in your household. This drink is very useful for many things which are not related with drinking.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.