15 Effective Tips to Get Rid Of Black Knees and Elbow
The skin on your elbows, knees or ankles sometimes may turn black because of the accumulation of thick and dead skin created by scrubbing or pressure. Relying onto the table with your elbows or kneeling down while cleaning at home will make your skin dark. Women may find it embarrassing to wear some short skirts and dresses with short sleeves with their black knees and elbows.
This problem can occur to any individual, despite of the color of the skin. Longer exposure on the sun and not exfoliating the skin regularly will lead to darkening of the skin. Still, the removal of this dark skin on your knees and elbows can be very easy with different homemade remedies. The remedies are based on exfoliation and bleaching of the skin.
Now you will read about the 15 most effective home remedies for removing the black skin from your knees and elbows.
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is very powerful cleanser of the skin, which also decreases the darkening of the skin. The milk is also very effective for bleaching and cleansing the skin.
- Use one tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with milk
- Smear the paste on your knees and elbows and massage it with rounded motion.
- Iterate the remedy once in two days. Iterate the process until the dark skin on your elbows and knees is gone.
Turmeric Honey and Milk
Turmeric is well known for its strong antiseptic characteristics. The milk has bleaching properties. Thanks to these natural characteristics of the compounds the dark skin from your knees and elbows will be gone.
- Combine turmeric with milk and honey in order to get a smooth paste
- Place the mixture on the affected area and leave it work for 20 minutes
- Make your hands wet and scrub the paste for 2 minutes and then rinse it off with water
3. Sugar and Olive Oil
The sugar in this remedy will act as exfoliate and the olive oil will moisturize the skin.
- Combine even amounts of olive oil and sugar in order to make dense paste
- Place this paste on your knees and elbows
- Scrub the skin with this paste for five minutes
- Rinse it off with water and soap
4. Lemon and Honey
Lemon juice has strong bleaching characteristics and the honey is natural moisturizer for our skin which disables the appearance of dark skin. Do this treatment at least three times in a week in order to have the best results.
- Squeeze the juice out of one lemon and combine it with one tablespoon of honey
- Put the combination of lemon and honey on your knees or elbows and leave the mixture to work for 20 minutes
- Rinse the remedy off with water
5. Gram Flour and Lemon
Gram flour is very effective for cleansing your skin and also provides moderate exfoliation. You already learned about the lemon’s bleaching powers. All of this will be enough for you to remove the darkness from your knees and elbows.
- Mix some lime juice with gram flour in order to make it damp
- Place the mixture on the affected area and massage it with rounded motions. Leave it to dry and then rinse off the mixture with water
6. Olive Oil
The olive oil has bleaching characteristics and it is also effective for softening rough skin on the knees and elbows, making them smoother. This is inexpensive remedy based on scrubbing and dryness.
- Apply olive oil to the affected area and scrub it for 10 minutes. Do this procedure every day.
7. Exfoliating Brush
Use some exfoliating brush or loofah for eliminating the dead cells from your knee or elbow.
- You can use the exfoliating brush or loofah while having a bath, because the skin is moist and rub the skin in rounded motion.
8. Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter
The natural fats included in these foods are effective moisturizers which will make your skin softer. This will be very useful for eliminating the dark skin caused by dry and delicate skin.
- Use cocoa butter or Shea butter for treating dark skin every night before sleeping. Simply apply the butter on the affected place.
9. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera calms the skin that was overexposed on the sun. It also acts as moisturizer for the skin and disables the dryness which may cause the darkening of the skin.
- Use fresh leaves of Aloe Vera and draw out the gel by crumpling the fleshy leaf.
- Smear the gel on your darkened knees and elbows and leave it to act for 30 minutes and your skin on your elbows and knees will be fresher than before.
10. Use sunscreen Lotions
Use sunscreen when during the summer while going out for longer periods and you will lower the risk of expanding dark skin on the exposed skin.
- Use the sunscreen before going out in the sun.
- It will also moisturize your skin after taking shower on your elbows and knees.
11. Vinegar and Yoghurt
Combine together, these ingredients are making a strong remedy for diminishing the dark color of the skin because it cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
- Put the composite of yoghurt and vinegar on your knees or elbows and leave it to dry.
- Once the composite is dry enough, you should scrub the area with rounded motions for two minutes and then rinse it off.
12. Bleaching Fruits
Some fruits such as tomato, potato and grapes have strong bleaching characteristics and are very useful for removing the darkened skin, if used regularly.
- Place the juice of any of the mentioned fruits and vegetables regularly on the skin
- You can change the juices every day.
13. Use Moisturizers
Moisturizers are maintaining hydration on the skin and eluding the dryness of the skin. This will disable the formation of dark skin on your knees and elbows. The moisturizers are also decreasing the friction on the skin.
- Use some quality moisturizers after having shower to maintain your skin fresh and flexible.
14. Natural Oils
Natural oils will help you in bringing back the moisture of your skin and decrease the appearance of dark skin.
- Use some natural oil such as sesame seed oil, olive oil or coconut oil for treating and decrease the dryness and darkening of your skin.
15. Pumice Stone
Scrub your darkened skin with a pumice stone. It is very effective way for removing the dead skin.
- Use the pumice stone while taking a bath.
These tips will help you to get rid of the darkened skin, and you will never be embarrassed again. These methods are inexpensive and you can find the required ingredients in every store.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source: www.healthyfoodhelp.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/15-effective-tips-to-get-rid-of-black-knees-and-elbow/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/15-Effective-Tips-to-Get-Rid-Of-Black-Knees-and-Elbow.jpg?fit=600%2C320https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/15-Effective-Tips-to-Get-Rid-Of-Black-Knees-and-Elbow.jpg?resize=400%2C320BeautyHealthHerbs & OilsRecipes