15 ETIQUETTE RULES THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW
The good manners never go out of fashion, as they are a sign of politeness, regardless of what others may think. If a person has good manners, it means that they speak properly, use proper vocabulary, have a neat and clean appearance, restrain their emotions, and are courteous.
Hence, if someone wants to learn good manners, they need to take a look at the following etiquette rules:
– If you are walking with someone, and they greet someone, you are supposed to greet them too, even if you have never seen them before.
– You are not supposed to check your phone constantly while you are with someone, as they might think that you are bored or disinterested. You should dedicate yourself to the person you are with, instead of scrolling on your Instagram, which is rude.
– For male individuals using their hands instead of chopsticks when eating sushi is allowed.
– If you are one of those people who spend the evening texting or calling others, do not ask people out.
– Always say thank you to people who have helped you with anything, as this is a sign of appreciation
– Females should not allow men to carry their bags, and males should always take the coat of the lady to the cloakroom.
– When with someone, avoid having empty conversations over the phone and take only very important calls.
– Never stare, laugh, and talk loudly to people
– Drivers should always take care not to splash pedestrians
– Always face the people you pass when you walk at the cinema, theater, etc towards your seat.
– When you make a mistake, apologize for it, and your apology is accepted, you should remember never to repeat that mistake again,
– Men need to be polite and respect all women equally.
– There are certain things you need to keep for yourself: age, religion, honor, affairs, disgrace, wealth, gifts, medical problems and family problems.
– Do not forget that people might see you as ridiculous if you follow a trend that is unknown to others, regardless of how good it is.
– No matter how old you are, what your profession or status is, always greet everyone when you enter somewhere.
If everyone followed these rules, the world would be a better place for all of us. Even though some of these rules are not easy, it is vital that we make them a part of our personality, as good manners are never out of style, right?
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source: www.thelifeisamazing.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/15-etiquette-rules-everyone-know/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/15-ETIQUETTE-RULES-THAT-EVERYONE-SHOULD-KNOW.jpg?fit=1024%2C546https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/15-ETIQUETTE-RULES-THAT-EVERYONE-SHOULD-KNOW.jpg?resize=400%2C400HealthHealthy FoodRecipes15,etiquette,everyone,know,rules,should