15 LIFE HACKS FOR EVERY WOMAN
A woman will often find herself in a bind at the worst possible time: while you’re running out the door, late for work or before an event in a hotel room. Here’s how to fix your last minute minor emergencies, with these clever hacks.
1. With a simple rotation of the wrist, your straightening iron can be used as a curling iron.
2. Fly – away hair can be calmed with a brush – up on a dryer sheet.
3. Can’t find a plastic bag on vacation? Wrap shoes in a shower cap before packing them in a suitcase, keeping clothes clean.
4. If you find yourself in a cave with no towels, dry your hair with a t – shirt – they’re super absorbent.
5. Remove embarrassing, ugly sweat stain from clothes with a dryer sheet.
6. Apply clear nail polish on the topside of buttons to prevent falling and fraying off.
7. Prevent runs in your stocking by spraying them with hair spray.
8. Shave your fuzzy sweaters with a disposable razor or pumice stone, followed by a lint brush.
9. A hair iron can be used when you can’t find an iron or for quick jobs.
10. Coat the pieces with clear nail polish, if your skin reacts badly to the metal of cheap jewelry.
11. For easier opening, put a rubber band around nail polish bottle caps.
12. Hair conditioner is a good replacement for shaving cream, when you run out.
13. Your jeans are getting crusty and sweaty but you’ve got no time to wash them? Throw them in the freezer for a few hours. Bacteria will freeze and die, improving the smell.
14. Sew a strap for your bra strap to prevent them from peeping out.
15. Add keys to your key ring, easily with a staple remover.