40 Incredible Uses For Raw Honey That Will Blow Your Socks Off
Many natural and healthy cures that our ancestors have used have nowadays been forgotten. The age of western medicine has turned people away from nature.
We use the modern chemically produced medicines instead of the traditional medicines that are all natural. For example, the honey is much sweeter and much healthier than sugar, and almost no one uses it, but everyone uses sugar.
Raw honey is basically a highly concentrated water solution of two sugars. These sugars are more easily and quicker broken down by our organism. Honey stands low on the Glycemic Index, and that is why it is gradually absorbed into the blood stream.
MORE THAN 40 INCREDIBLE USES FOR HONEY
– it is abundant in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
– it boosts the energy levels and helps in reducing fatigue
– it has anti-fungal and antibacterial features
– it improves the immune system
– it improves the flood flow and thus prevents heart diseases
– even if honey contains more calories than sugar, when it is consumed with warm water, it helps in digesting the fat stored in the body
– it relieves the sore throat
– honey also helps in losing weight. The ritual that helps in this is simply drinking warm water with some honey and lemon in it on an empty stomach
– it helps the growth of good bacteria in the intestine
– it helps when it comes to soothing burns and wounds, it also disinfects. Wounds can be cleaned with garlic honey, a mixture of honey and garlic that is being applied directly to infected wounds
– honey is also good for restoring the eyesight. You just need to consume this mixture made of two teaspoons of honey and a little carrot juice on a regular basis
– it is great for hangovers. You should mix 15 ml of raw honey and 80 ml of orange juice and 70 ml of organic yogurt and consume this
– it reduces pain and inflammations
– it destroys the bacteria responsible for the acne
– it helps in fighting stomach acid and it alkalizes the pH value of the body
– prevents the low number of white blood cells
– discharges parasites from the colon and the liver
– the phytonutrients it contains have features that help in preventing cancers and tumors
– it helps when it comes to indigestion and acid reflux
– reduces ulcers as well as other gastrointestinal disorders
– honey helps in dealing with pollen allergies. A few months before the allergy season starts, you should start taking a teaspoon of raw honey a couple of times a day
– you can also make a salve from honey and use it for treating eczema and asthma when mixed with black pepper and ginger
– athletes use honey because it helps them build stamina
– it helps you when you are dealing with toothache. You just need to make a paste of honey and cinnamon and then apply it on the tooth where the pain comes from
– honey, mixed with cinnamon, also helps in treating arthritis. Mix honey and lukewarm water (one third of honey and two thirds of water) and then add a teaspoon of cinnamon. Apply the mixture on the itching part of the body and massage.
– honey helps in dealing with anxiety
– it moisturizes the skin. You need to mix a dollop of honey and two tablespoons of warm water, and then massage your skin with this mixture
– honey helps in treating dandruff and other scalp problems
– it helps is dealing with morning sickness
– it lowers the metabolic stress
– honey helps when it comes to problems with the sinuses and it clears them. If you want to clear your sinuses, yu should make a mixture made of one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of fresh ginger juice and take this amount two or three times per day
– honey also helps with bad breath. Mix some cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey and add them to some hot water
– it helps with hiccups
– it helps with leg cramps. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey and consume this mixture every evening before you go to bed
– honey has the ability to soften the hard water. When you bath, add some honey to the bath water and it will become softer
– it reduces hay fever. To this end, you should consume a tablespoon of honey in the morning
– it lowers the cholesterol levels. Add two tablespoons of honey and three tablespoons of cinnamon to 16 ounces of tea and drink this mixture every day
– honey helps with pink eye as well. Put a teaspoon of honey in a cup of water and heat it until the honey is melted. When it cools off, use an eyedropper and put some drops of this solution in the infected eyes
– it helps in treating tension headaches. Take half a glass of water and couple of teaspoons of honey in it and consume this mixture to release the tension headache
It is necessary to mention that the honey you use needs to be raw and organic, because the processing and the heating during manufacturing destroys many nutrients and enzymes
Moreover, if the honey is locally produced, in the area you live in, then you should know that it is more beneficial and useful because it possesses the immune stimulating features that your body needs to adapt to its environment.
And what is even the best of it all is the fact that you do not have to use any sugar substitutes anymore, and you can enjoy eating what you actually like and be healthy at the same time.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source: www.simplecapacity.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/40-incredible-uses-for-raw-honey-that-will-blow-your-socks-off/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/40-Incredible-Uses-For-Raw-Honey-That-Will-Blow-Your-Socks-Off-e1447706049500.jpg?fit=600%2C368https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/40-Incredible-Uses-For-Raw-Honey-That-Will-Blow-Your-Socks-Off-e1447706049500.jpg?resize=400%2C368HealthHealthy FoodRecipes40,blow,honey,incredible,off,raw,socks,uses
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.