A Girl Fell Asleep Near Her Charging iPhone – Here is What Happened
There was a report in Daily Mail about Dion Baxter, 24 year old girl who left her iPhone charging alongside her while she was sleeping.
When she woke up in the morning she couldn’t believe what happened to her. She noticed a huge burn on her left breast and immediately went to hospital.
“A terrible pain woke me up. My phone was too hot and I couldn’t hold it in my hand”, said Dion. “That could have happened to my child”, she added.
But Dion wasn’t the only one with such experience. Two weeks ago 18-year old boy reported that his iPhone burned him on his left arm. Several months ago 14-years old girl suffered a second degree burn on her back.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
There was a report in Daily Mail about Dion Baxter, 24 year old girl who left her iPhone charging alongside her while she was sleeping. When she woke up in the morning she couldn’t believe what happened to her. She noticed a huge burn on her left breast and immediately...Ivan Andreevskii.email@example.comAdministratorMake Your Life Healthier
1 Comment Already
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
She should now be monitoring the area for cancerous growth. It may already be too late. So she should consider a total change in diet to all organics, only drink purified or alkaline water, and research health articles relating to cancer and how to beat it. I wish everyone could grasp that we’re being attacked by a force that is trying to eliminate many of us. It’s in our foods, water, air, and soil. Fear no evil, but learn how to best defend your health.