Advanced Treatment for Asthma, Allergy, and Immune Deficiencies in Arizona
Allergies, immune deficiencies, and diseases like asthma may affect your life’s quality and ability to eat your favorite dish or participate in fun activities. Allergy, Asthma & Immunotherapy Associates, LTD, houses a team of certified experts like Dr. Hiral Thakrar in Gilbert and Dr. Michael Manning to help you live your best life. The duo works alongside board-certified nurses and doctors versed in the latest equipment and treatment options.
Services Offered at Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, LTD
- Eczema affects your skin’s quality and integrity by eradicating the moisture barrier protecting your skin from allergies, irritants, and bacteria. Dr. Thakrar considers your skin type and symptoms to determine the best treatment plan. Your treatment may include high-quality moisturizers, topical corticosteroids, antibiotic creams, warm baths, and a humidifier to help you reclaim and maintain healthy skin.
- Hives are conspicuous, uncomfortable, and unpredictable. Dr. Thakrar considers the severity of your symptoms and triggers to determine the best treatment. You may visit Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, LTD to receive specialized treatment for chronic hives, acute hives, and life-threatening allergies like anaphylactic reactions.
- Food allergies can hinder you from enjoying your favorite meal. Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, LTD offers specialized treatment for food allergies around the clock. Dr. Thakrar uses advanced treatment options like oral immunotherapy to desensitize your immune system and reduce your chances of suffering an allergic reaction.
- Asthma. A board-certified expert conducts a lung function test and physical exam to measure your airflow and symptoms. The team at Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology Associates, LTD treats and helps you manage non-allergic and allergic asthma. Your treatment comprises allergy shots, quick-relief inhalers, self-care, and avoiding asthma triggers.
- Oral immunotherapy is highly effective in desensitizing your body to food allergies to help you build tolerance over time. Your expert allergist and food allergy nurse consider your symptoms and specific triggers to determine accurate dosage levels. Your program may last for six to twelve months, during which you are granted regular tests to gauge your clinical progress.
- Allergy testing. Finding the best solution entails finding the root cause of your allergies. The team at Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, LTD uses intradermal testing, blood tests, patch tests, or the skin prick test to deliver accurate results. Identifying the specifics of your allergy helps your nurse and allergy specialist draft a fully personalized treatment plan.
- Hereditary angioedema develops from genetic mutations during conception or hereditary genes, with the symptoms getting worse in puberty. Your providers at Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, LTD evaluate your symptoms to identify main causes and draft a treatment plan. Your treatment involves medication, self-care options, and lifestyle adjustments.
- Immune deficiency. A weak immune makes you vulnerable to primary immune deficiency diseases (PIDD) and secondary immune deficiency diseases. Dr. Thakrar treats immune deficiency through subcutaneous immunoglobulin and intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg). Your treatment plan is fully personalized to make your life healthier and more active.
- Allergy shots are best for insect and environmental allergies that may be unresponsive to over-the-counter medication. You may visit Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Associates, LTD if you’re allergic to pet dander, pollen, mold, dust mite, and stinging insects. Upon completion of the buildup and maintenance phase, you are assured of long-term results.
To learn more about the services highlighted above, call Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, LTD, or visit the website to book an appointment. You may visit the practice for specialized treatment in Scottsdale and Gilbert, Arizona.http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/advanced-treatment-for-asthma-allergy-and-immune-deficiencies-in-arizona/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Advanced-Treatment-for-Asthma-Allergy-and-Immune-Deficiencies-in-Arizona.jpg?fit=613%2C410https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Advanced-Treatment-for-Asthma-Allergy-and-Immune-Deficiencies-in-Arizona.jpg?resize=400%2C400HealthRecipesadvanced,allergies,allergy,angioedema,arizona,Associates,asthma,conclusion,deficiencies,eczema,experts,food,Gilbert,help,hereditary,hives,immune,immunotherapy,live,LTD,Manning,oral,Scottsdale,shots,testing,treatment
Allergies, immune deficiencies, and diseases like asthma may affect your life’s quality and ability to eat your favorite dish or participate in fun activities. Allergy, Asthma & Immunotherapy Associates, LTD, houses a team of certified experts like Dr. Hiral Thakrar in Gilbert and Dr. Michael Manning to help you...Ivan Andreevskii.firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorMake Your Life Healthier
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.