Alarming! Are You Drinking Water From Plastic Bottles? Did You Know It Can Kill You?
If you have a habit to avoid tap water and constantly consume bottled water, you are making a big mistake. The chemical composition of water can be dangerous for your health.
Read what the signs on the packaging mean:
1. PET (or PETE) – This tag means that the bottle is for one use only. After that you should immediately throw it away. There is a possibility of ingesting heavy metals, chemical material that disturb the work of the hormones. They can also emit carcinogenic elements
2. PVC (sometimes 3V) – This lets off two poisonous chemicals in the water, and they both disturb the work of the hormones in the human body. Besides that, this is still the most used plastic for bottles.
3. HDP (sometimes HDPE) – It is about a good plastic for which there is less chances of letting off chemicals in the water.
4. PS-It lets off STIREN – a cancer causing material, in the water. It is mostly used for coffee cups for one use or food packaging.
5. LDPE – Plastic that doesn’t let off chemicals in the water. But, believe it or not it is not used for making bottles, but for making grocery bags.
6. PP – Another good plastic, usually with no color. It is used for bottles for syrups or yoghurt.
7. PC (or no sign at all) – It is the worst plastic for food products because it lets off BPA. Unfortunately it is used for baby bottles, sport bottles and dishes for preparing food.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source: www.explorehealthyfood.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/alarming-are-you-drinking-water-from-plastic-bottles-did-you-know-it-can-kill-you/http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Alarming-Are-You-Drinking-Water-From-Plastic-Bottles-Did-You-Know-It-Can-Kill-You.jpghttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Alarming-Are-You-Drinking-Water-From-Plastic-Bottles-Did-You-Know-It-Can-Kill-You-400x322.jpgHealthHealthy Drinks