DIY Foot Reflexology 7 Pressure Points To Reduce Stress & Boost Metabolism
Reflexology gently affect your organs, glands, and each part of your body by stimulating reflex areas / points of the feet, hands, face and ears.
There are thousands of nerves in these areas – 15,000 nerves in the feet alone! That is why the effects of reflexology are so calming and soothing.
Using your thumb or index finger, simply press for five seconds on each of the following areas indicated above.
– The hypothalamus area of your brain (outside of big toe) controls appetite and thirst.
– Stimulating the urinary system helps to release water retention.
– Your thyroid (bottom of big toe) regulates your metabolism.
– The colon and intestines of the digestive system (near bottom of foot at center sole) are stimulated to promote elimination and relieve bloating. The solar plexus/diaphragm (under ball of foot) reduces stress.
– The adrenal glands (near inner edge of foot at center sole) help to maintain your energy levels to burn off calories.
– The pituitary or “master gland”(center of big toe) stimulates and balances hormonal secretions of all other glands.
– The solar plexus/diaphragm (under ball of foot) reduces stress.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Originally posted on: www.mindbodygreen.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/diy-foot-reflexology-7-pressure-points-to-reduce-stress-boost-metabolism/http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/DIY-Foot-Reflexology-7-Pressure-Points-To-Reduce-Stress-Boost-Metabolism.jpghttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/DIY-Foot-Reflexology-7-Pressure-Points-To-Reduce-Stress-Boost-Metabolism-400x320.jpgBeautyHealthRecipes7,boost,DIY,foot,metabolism,points,pressure,reduce,reflexology,stress