Finding the Best Care for Osteoporosis and Rheumatology
The body needs adequate stamina to complete duties with much ease right on time. Unfortunately, conditions like osteoporosis contribute to the reduction of bone strength and increased weakness of bones. You need the help of a qualified rheumatologist to help you maintain and regain the full strength and potential of your body. At Osteoporosis and Rheumatology Center of Tampa Bay, Jeffrey Miller, MD, leads a certified team in the provision of quality care and attention.
About Dr. Jeffrey Miller
Dr. Miller has earned numerous awards and recognitions in his role as a rheumatologist in Tampa, FL. He uses a combination of experience, training, and a wealth of education. Dr. Miller completed residency and postgraduate studies at the State University if New York. He is uniquely motivated towards collecting more knowledge and being part of the solution. Dr. Miller pursues education opportunities to stay updated on contemporary medical practices
Dr. Miller has the role of your partner in the journey towards optimal health. He compares the diagnostic procedure to find a solution to deep mysteries. Dr. Miller works through complicated symptoms to define the most precise diagnosis. You shall receive passionate and customized treatment. He is available to help you through rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, and general health needs.
· Rheumatoid Arthritis – Dr. Miller runs several tests to determine the best form of treatment. You shall receive compassion and attention using a multi-faceted approach combining surgery, occupational therapy, counseling, physical therapy, and medication.
· Body Contouring – Diet and exercise are efficient in the reduction of stubborn fat deposits. Dr. Miller uses SculpSure to reduce deposits of fats in the targeted areas of the body. Body contouring is ideal for both male and female patients looking to lose weight.
· Bursitis – Bursitis is a leading cause of joint pains. The bursae use fluids to cushion joints, space between muscles, bones, and tendons. Inflammation of the bursa causes pain in the body joints. Luckily, there is a cure for bursitis, hence the need to book an appointment.
· Collagen Boost – As you age, the amounts of collagen produced by the body reduce, resulting in loose and baggy skin. TempSure® Envi heats the deeper layers of the skin and prompts the body to produce more collagen. The skin gets tight and healthy after a few sessions.
· Autoimmune Diseases – Autoimmune diseases can be disruptive and painful as the immune system attacks healthy tissue mistakenly. If you are suffering from Lupus, Psoriasis, Type 1 diabetes, or rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit Dr. Miller.
· Fluoroscopy Injections – The fluoroscopy injections are used in the treatment of back or joint pain. Advanced equipment is used to determine the most appropriate point on the spine for the injection of medication and the hormones needed by the body.
· Back Pain – Back pain comes and goes depending on your genes and level of activity. The doctor uses state of the art tech for diagnosis to determine your ideal treatment and the intensity of your symptoms. The doctor helps you to find the ideal remedy for the back pains.
For the services highlighted above and more, you can call 813-336-3793 or book an appointment with Dr. Miller through the website.http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/finding-the-best-care-for-osteoporosis-and-rheumatology/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Finding-the-Best-Care-for-Osteoporosis-and-Rheumatology.jpg?fit=600%2C400https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Finding-the-Best-Care-for-Osteoporosis-and-Rheumatology.jpg?resize=400%2C400Healthabout,arthritis,back,body,boost,bursitis,care,collagen,contouring,find,jeffrey,miller,osteoporosis,pain,rheumatoid,rheumatology,service,services