Get Rid of Blackheads: Effective Mask With Only Two Ingredients!
Attentive face & body care, good nutrition and hydration are the best allies of beautiful skin. We highly recommend that you use this trick if you want to get rid of the annoying blackheads.
Lemon juice is one of the most powerful assistant in the fight against bacteria and fat – both in the preparation of cosmetic products and in the household. It also proved to be an excellent tool in closing the pores of the skin, combating pimples and brightening the skin – especially on hyperpigmented areas after overexposure to the sun.
Egg white is also a great ally for clean and healthy face, and here’s how you can make this effective mask that will help you get rid of the blackheads.
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 egg white (carefully remove it from the yolk),
Preparation and use:
- First whip the egg white with a whirl, so you get a smooth mixture, then add in the lemon juice.
- Remove any dirt from the face, wash it with warm water.
- Apply the mask with natural bristle hair brush on the entire face except for the gentle eye area. (If the mask gets in your eyes, quickly rinse with warm water.)
- Leave the mask on approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- After that peel the mask from your face!
- After the mask is completely peeled, apply your usual day cream for the face, especially useful it based on chamomile.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/get-rid-of-blackheads-effective-mask-with-only-two-ingredients/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Get-Rid-of-Blackheads-For-Effective-Mask-are-Required-Only-Two-Ingredients.jpg?fit=600%2C320https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Get-Rid-of-Blackheads-For-Effective-Mask-are-Required-Only-Two-Ingredients.jpg?resize=150%2C150BeautyHealthHealthy FoodHerbs & OilsRecipes