How to Get Rid of Your Painful Athlete’s Foot – Home Remedies That Work 100%
Trichophyton fungus is the common cause of the fungal infection known as athlete’s foot. This is a condition that causes your skin to be red, itchy, dry, scaly, cracked, or blistered.
Normally, this condition is not serious, but still, it needs to be treated so that you stop its spreading to other body parts. This infection is easily spread by simply scratching the infected skin and then touching other parts of the body.
Besides from one part of the body to another, Athlete’s foot can also be transmitted from one person to another via contacting infected surfaces.
Pretty contagious, this condition is easily spread in humid places, including the gym locker rooms, nail salons, and swimming pools.
One of the most prone groups of people to athlete’s foot is people who keep their feet wet for long or people who have more than usual sweaty feet, so that is why these groups of people need to take a lot of care.
How to Get Rid of Your Painful Athlete’s Foot – Home Remedies
Garlic is a vegetable known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties, meaning that it is highly efficient when it comes to destroying the bacteria that cause this infection as well.
1. Take five pods of garlic, then peel them and crush them.
2. Apply the garlic directly onto the infected region.
3. Take sterilized gauze or a duct tape and use it to secure the garlic. Leave it for a few of hours.
4. Remove the applied garlic, and then, 20 minutes later, repeat the treatment. Do this thrice a day for a period of one month.
5. Go on using this treatment for 15 more days and once you finish the treatment, the infection will be completely gone.
Cinnamon is another ingredient with strong antifungal and antiperspirant properties. It is not only helpful when it comes to eliminating the infection, but also when it comes to relaxing!
1. Take 10 cinnamon sticks and break them into tiny pieces. Then, add them to four cups of boiling water.
2. Let the water with the cinnamon pieces simmer for 5 minutes on low temperature. Next, let it steep for 45 minutes.
3.Soak your feet in this solution for about thirty minutes minimum. Repeat this procedure every evening before you go to bed for one to two months.
Baking soda is an ingredient highly efficient against moisture in the feet. It also neutralizes the skin’s pH level and thus controls fungal activities.
1. Combine 3 parts baking soda with 1 part cold water and make a thick paste.
2. Using circular movement, apply this paste to your feet, covering all feet areas (between toes as well). In the end, let it dry for several minutes.
3. Finally, wash your feet with cool water and pat them dry.
The tannic acid found in tea is a natural astringent that helps control fungal activity and it also helps in keeping the feet free of excess moisture.
1. Take five bags of black tea and soak them in four cups of boiling water for five minutes. Let the water cool.
2. Soak your feet into the tea for half an hour. In the end, dry your feet thoroughly.
3. Repeat the procedure twice a day for five to six weeks.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source: www.lifehealthandfood.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/get-rid-painful-athletes-foot-home-remedies-work-100/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/natural-way-to-get-rid-of-athlete-foot.jpg?fit=650%2C400https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/natural-way-to-get-rid-of-athlete-foot.jpg?resize=400%2C400BeautyFruits and VegetablesHealthHerbs & OilsRecipesathlete,foot,get,natural,rid,to,ways