Here Is How To Cure An Ingrown Toenail
An ingrown nail in the toes can be an unpleasant and very painful problem, but on average it happens to every 5 person. Now you can solve the problem without visiting your doctor, thanks to this procedure.
1. First soak your feet in warm water, the hotter the better. Keep the feet soaked for 15-30 minutes at least 2 times a day.
The purpose of regular baths is to soften the nails, but also to prevent possible infections of the foot. Use antibacterial soap for washing the feet.
2. Prepare all the necessary accessories for nail editing, before the bath and place them within the reach of your hands: from nail clippers to scissors and cotton and tweezers patrons.
3. After the bath, dry your feet thoroughly with a clean towel and cut your nails straight. Rounded cutting enhances the risk of in growing the nail into the skin.
4. Lift the ingrown nail from the toe, using a sterile needle and gently place cotton in the space between. Do not push too hard and be patient. Place the cotton under the ingrown nail to prevent infection and irritation of the toe, and then cover the toe with
Remember that this toe will be in contact with others toes in the shoes and socks during the day, which will surely lead to sweating.
5. The color of this part of the foot will change to intensive red to dark blue, if there is infection of the toe. It is best to go to the doctor, once you notice a toe infection, who will prescribe you the appropriate medication.
6. Let your feet breathe. When you are at home, do not wear socks and shoes.
7. Regularly check the situation with the nail, and change the cotton at least once a day. The problem with the ingrown nails should be history for only two weeks, if you maintain hygiene in this way, once a new and healthy nail grows.
Tip: Inflammation of the ingrown nail can be prevented on the following way: Put a slice of lemon on the damaged nail and wrap it in gauze and leave it to act overnight. The acid from the lemon will help fight the infection.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
1 Comment Already
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
My ingrown toenail which was inflamed for several months was finally cured by coconut oil, i just pour coconut oil and praise God January 1, 2015 it just fell off my nail.