How To Clear Your Stuffy Nose in 1 Minute!
This was developed by Russian doctors practicing the Buteyko breathing method.
It is a simple breathing exercise of how to clear a stuffy nose or get rid of nasal congestion.
Buteyko Nose Clearing Exercise
1. On a dining room chair sit back, upright and relaxed.
2. During this exercise keep your mouth closed at all times even after the exercise is finished. In case if you open your mouth you have ruined the exercise and you’ll have to start again.
3. Your mouth can’t be open. Mouth closed !!!
4. Breathe OUT though your nose (recommended) or your mouth if you have to.
5. By pinching your nose hold your breath.
6. Then gently move your head back and forward (nodding)
7. At the seven point your mouth is closed. You’re holding on the breath and you’re nodding your head.
8. Until you feel a slight discomfort keep going and the need to breathe (DO NOT keep going and go blue in the face and fall off your chair, this is not good for you)
9. Let go of your nose and take a breath in through your nose keeping your mouth closed.
10. At the end one big breathe in and then breathe a bit slower and calmer for the next couple of minutes sitting upright in your chair.
11. These exercises can be repeated if necessary keeping your mouth closed at all times.
All these cleaning exercise are for people just with a stuffy nose.
It is not for people with chronic sinus problems or Nasal polyps.