How to Grow Cucumbers Indoors
Many people with small patches are having the same problem: how to plant various fruits and vegetables with a good yield on a smaller land.
So, in one bundle you can plant the same amount of pickles as on the area of 3 meters, with lesser engagement and the plants will also be protected from different ailments.
There is another beneficial characteristic- growing cucumbers in this way will give you a pleasure without twisting during harvest or other needful works.
How to grow cucumbers in a barrel:
- Place the parcel on the sunny side of one or few bundles.
- Put organic waste on the bottom of the bundle, like leaves, straw, grass, carrots, banana skins and other fruits and veggies, twigs or weeds.
- Use a fertilizer too. Fill the bundle.
- Fill the barrel with soil, with layer of 10-15 cm. Do this in May.
- Founder it at the same moment and then plant the seeds of cucumbers. You will need 9-10 for one barrel.
- The distance between planted seeds needs to be 12-15 cm.
- In order to maintain heat, cover the barrel with nylon, the black one will be perfect, because the black attracts and maintains the heat from the sun. If you don’t have black nylon you can use empty plastic bottle.
If you ensure proper microclimate with the help of a small dish of water in the middle of the bundle which will be filled if needed, your plants will grow like yeast.
In the middle of June, the weather is warmer, so you can remove the nylon. Cucumbers are growing and twisting around the bundle. If you like to protect the plants from the wind, you need to tie a bag of cucumbers on the bindle with a slim lace.
You will not have any difficulties in growing cucumbers. They require foundering with 6-7 liters of water once in 3-5 days if there isn’t any rain.
You can have the same production as the three rows in a garden with only one bundle.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source: www.healthyfoodhouse.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/how-to-grow-cucumbers-indoors/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/How-to-Grow-Cucumbers-Indoors.jpg?fit=600%2C320https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/How-to-Grow-Cucumbers-Indoors.jpg?resize=150%2C150HealthHealthy FoodRecipes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.