How to Naturally Treat Shingles
The shingles are appalling virus that can occur if you ever faced the chickenpox. If you ever suffered from shingles in the past than you know you would do everything you can to get rid of it.
In fact the shingles is a secondary outbreak of the chickenpox virus. It can occur many years later after the first infection. The shingles are caused from the chickenpox or its vaccination. It is a painful virus that can manifest anywhere on the the skin. Luckily, there are natural cures that you can use against shingles.
- Lysine: foods that are including high amount of lysine are very helpful against shingles. Here are some of the foods that are rich source of lysine: avocados, pineapple, beans, asparagus, apricots, pears, apples, eggs, milk, yogurt, cheese, fish and all meats.
- Don’t consume Arginine: foods that are including arginine are sugars, chocolate peanuts, blackberries, blueberries, grapes, cashews, pumpkin seeds, pecans, Brussel sprouts, tomatoes and wheat germ.
- Flaxseed oil: it includes fatty acids that are vital for the nervous system and the skin. Consuming one tablespoon of this oil at least twice at day will be very helpful in easing the shingles.
- Capsaicin: this ingredient can be found in cayenne or chili pepper. It decreases pain by obstructing pain signals from the nerves. You can also use it in cream form by simply putting it on the affected place.
- Garlic: thanks to its antiviral characteristics, garlic is very helpful in reducing shingles.
- Lemon balm: lemon balm has anti-herpes characteristics from the ingredients called polyphenois. This is the most effective herbal remedy for shingles.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!