Make Your Own Laundry Soap for Under $1 a Gallon
The only reason why are we still buying laundry soap is because we have to wash our clothes, even though it can be very expensive these days. So, what if we told you that you could make your own laundry soap for 1 dollar per gallon, would you believe us? You will be skeptical, right? Well, you can. That’s right, you sure can.
The recipe makes 3 gallons at a time and has 3 ingredients, so you have more than enough. Using this recipe to use for washing your clothes gets them cleaner than they’ve ever been. The ingredients are borax, washing soda, and a bar of Fels Naptha soap that grated. Mix these ingredients together and will have a great laundry soap.
- ½ cup of Washing Soda
- 1/3 bar of Fels Naptha soap that has been grated.
- ½ cup of 20 Mule Team Borax
1. First melt the Fels Naptha soap in 3 cups of water over medium heat on the stove. You mustn’t let the mixture boil because it will bubble over.
2. When the Fels is melted add the washing soda and borax until dissolved which will take you about 1 – 2 minutes.
3. Add the melted soap mixture to the bucket and stir good and let it stay for 24 hours.
4. After 24 hours, you soap will have set. Stir again thoroughly and then you can transfer it to a different container.
5. You now have your own laundry soap for a 1$ a gallon!
Don’t Forget To Share This Amazing Piece Of Information With Your Friends And Family!