Obvious And Hidden Symptoms Of Breast Cancer!!!!
The most common type of cancer among women is breast cancer. According to research, 14 percent of all types of cancer belong to the breast cancer.
First of all, in order for someone to be able to follow the changes of their own body, they need to know their anatomy well. Breasts consist of breast tissue, connective tissue, fat tissue, arteries, veins, and nerves.
However, it is normal for breasts to change. Here are some advices on how you can detect some abnormal changes on your breasts, if any, and how you can take precautions.
1. Breast lump is the most common and the most noticeable sign. These lumps may be benign or they may be only cysts, but the chances that they might also be cancer cells are not excluded. However, cysts are most common of these possibilities, as they are a bag of fluid located into the tissue.
2. You should test your body on a regular basis, because this will provide you the opportunity to detect any lumps or thick areas on the breasts in the armpit area
3. Watch out for changes in the size and the shape of your breasts
4. If you feel a pain in your breasts of unknown origins, which is unrelated to the menstrual period, and this pain occurs in the breasts and the armpit area, consult your doctor
5. Milky or bloody discharges from your nipples in periods when you are not breastfeeding might be indication of breast cancer
6. Another cancer symptom may be the sunken skin on your breast
7. Other indications of breast cancer can be rash and swelling on the nipples, even redness on the lymph node on the armpit
Every woman needs to regularly check and test her breasts and armpits and look for any abnormalities. If she manages to discover this disease in its early phase, the treatment will be much easier and more efficient.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!
Source: www.weeklyhealthylife.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/obvious-and-hidden-symptoms-of-breast-cancer/http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Obvious-And-Hidden-Symptoms-Of-Breast-Cancer-e1456152735456.jpghttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Obvious-And-Hidden-Symptoms-Of-Breast-Cancer-400x367.jpgHealthRecipesbreast cancer,symptoms