HOW TO REMOVE DENTAL PLAQUE IN 5 MINUTES NATURALLY, WITHOUT GOING TO THE DENTIST!!!
The buildup of food waste in the internal and on the external surfaces of the teeth is called plaque. Plaques is considered to be an oral disease which can cause bad breath and lead to other conditions, including sarro, a conditions that develops when the food residues get harder and calcify in the teeth causing bleeding and halitosis.
There is no definitive solution yet which prevents the development of plaque on the teeth. However, there are some home procedures that you can perform in your own home and thus reduce the accumulation of the residues in the mouth and prevent the progress of the disease. Are you interested in finding out more about it?
It is a common case for smokers to have dark yellow teeth, due to the accumulation of nicotine in the teeth. People who drink a lot of coffee and chew snuff also face the same problem. Plaque is often only the start of a more serious problem such as tooth decay, or even tooth loss.
An average person is advised to visit their dentist every six months for a procedure known as deep prophylaxis. This procedure does not cost a lot, but still, most people spend a year or even years without going to the dentist, either because they forget to, or because they are afraid. However, these people can now be relieved, as here we present you a few incredible remedies which remove the plaque without you having to go to the dentist.
Home Remedy 1
– 60 grams of flour nutshell
– Half a liter of water
Take a container, preferably an aluminum one, and put the water and the flour nutshell in it. Let the ingredients boil at low heat until they reach the boiling point and ten minutes afterwards. You will get a slurry mixture similar to toothpaste. Use this mixture for brushing your teeth twice a month. Brush your teeth with this paste for about five minutes.
Home Remedy 2
– Two tablespoons of lime juice
– Two tablespoons of sunflower seed
– Half a liter of water
Take an aluminum container (or of some other material) and put the ingredients in it. Let them simmer at low temperature for about an hour to get a paste. Use this paste for brushing your teeth twice a month, for five minutes of effective brushing. It will remove the plaque and the tartar from your teeth.
The oral hygiene is extremely important, as it is our way to smiling and talking. If you let plaque and tartar accumulate on your teeth, you will have to deal with bad breath and ugly, black or yellow, damaged teeth.
– As we already mentioned, the oral and dental hygiene must be maintained on a daily basis
– Brush your teeth after each meal, for at least two minutes, paying attention to all teeth and molars
– Try using ecological and natural toothpastes, as the conventional ones are loaded with substances too aggressive for the oral pH
– You are recommended to use dental thread and floss your teeth every night before you go to bed so that you eliminate the debris and the food residues between your teeth
– You are also recommended to use mouthwash. When choosing one, try to find a natural one, preferably one that contains thyme and mint infusion or one diluted with sea water (one part sea water and two parts regular water)
– Visit your dentist regularly for a dental cleaning, but watch out not to do it too often, as when performed too often, the dental cleaning can damage the enamel of the teeth.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!
Source: www.healthytipsworld.nethttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/remove-dental-plaque-5-minutes-naturally-without-going-dentist/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/HOW-TO-REMOVE-DENTAL-PLAQUE-IN-5-MINUTES-NATURALLY-WITHOUT-GOING-TO-THE-DENTIST.jpg?fit=600%2C320https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/HOW-TO-REMOVE-DENTAL-PLAQUE-IN-5-MINUTES-NATURALLY-WITHOUT-GOING-TO-THE-DENTIST.jpg?resize=400%2C320BeautyHealthHerbs & OilsRecipesdental,home,plaque,remedy,remove
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.