Reverse Cavities Naturally and Heal Tooth Decay with THIS Powerful Tooth Mask
In this article we will present you several tooth masks that can help you reverse tooth decay naturally and will make your teeth whiter without going to the dentist.
Still, you will also need to introduce some lifestyle changes, such as:
- Start consuming food that contains lots of vitamin D and K2, like ghee, grass fed butter, cream, chicken, and full fat milk
- Practice oil pulling for 15 minutes in the morning, at least three times a week
- Always floss before you go to sleep
- Reduce the intake of refined white sugar
The following tooth masks will help you whiten your teeth, remove stains from your teeth and heal some early decays.
1. Tooth mask with coconut oil, turmeric and clove oil
- 2 drops of clove essential oil
- ¼ a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon of organic coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt (optional)
How to prepare the mask?
Put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix them. Once you have done that, apply the mixture on your teeth and brush your teeth using a toothbrush. Wait for about 2-5 minutes so that the mixture works for some time, and then brush your teeth as you usually do, rinsing them well with water.
2. Teeth whitening with baking soda and mint
- One drop of peppermint essential oil
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- Two drops of lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon of dried mint powder (optional)
How to prepare it?
Put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix. Using your toothbrush scoop the mixture with it and apply it to your teeth. Leave the mixture for about three minutes or even longer, depending on how long you can keep it in your mouth. Finally, spit out and brush your teeth normally.
3. Tooth mask with activated charcoal, licorice and clay for immediately shiny white teeth
Everyone who has tried this mask will tell you that it is very efficient and that it gives excellent results. It contains three incredibly powerful ingredients which will do wonders when it comes to removing plaque and whitening your teeth instantly. Using this mask once a week is enough.
- A pinch of food grade betonite clay powder
- Half a teaspoon of activated charcoal
- One drop of sweet orange essential oil (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of licorice root powder
How to prepare the mask?
Add the ingredients to a small bowl and mix well using your toothbrush. Next, scoop the mixture with the toothbrush, apply it to your teeth and let it sit on for about three minutes. In the end, brush your teeth well and rinse with water, making sure you have completely removed the mask.
Are the masks beneficial?
The answer to this question is always positive. Dentists say that tooth decays must be drilled and filled, but you should know that some of them can be removed in a natural way, as they are triggered mostly by nutritional deficiencies instead of bacteria.
While using the masks, do not swallow the ingredient. Also, do not exaggerate with the time you keep the masks on your teeth and make sure you do that just for couple of minutes. Also, in case you are allergic to some of the ingredients, do not use them.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!
Source: myilifestyle.comhttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/reverse-cavities-naturally-heal-tooth-decay-powerful-tooth-mask/http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Reverse-Cavities-Naturally-and-Heal-Tooth-Decay-with-THIS-Powerful-Tooth-Mask.jpghttp://makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Reverse-Cavities-Naturally-and-Heal-Tooth-Decay-with-THIS-Powerful-Tooth-Mask-400x373.jpgBeautyHealthRecipescavities,tooth decay,tooth mask