What You Shouldn’t Do When There Is A Lightning Storm?
It is always convenient for you to know what you should do or what you should not do when there is a lightning storm.
Here are some suggestions given by the forecasters:
– Lightening can occur even when the storm is 16 kilometers away from you
– You should never stand under trees if you want to protect yourself from the storm, particularly if the tree is lonely and isolated
– If you are at home while the storm takes place, close all doors and windows and turn off all electrical devices and gadgets, especially the ones you do not need at the moment, like TVs and boilers.
– In case that you are in car while the storm takes place, you should stay there until the storm stops, as this means you are safe, almost like you are in an indoor object
– In case that you are outdoors when the storm is happening, do not lie down on the ground and avoid direct contact with it. It is recommended that you kneel down so that you avoid your hair touching the ground. Moreover, if the storm has done some damage to some parts of the house, do not try to fix the damage until the storm is over
– You should not use telephones when there is a thunderstorm, no matter if they are landlines or mobile phones. Always turn off your mobile phone, especially if you are not indoors. You should also not forget that the landlines use electrical power. Furthermore, you should avoid metal objects as they are great conductors of electrical power
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.