This Is What Happens When You Eat Garlic On an Empty Stomach
Are you familiar with the fact that consuming a whole head of garlic a day can do miracles for your body? Garlic – a simple ingredient with incredible health benefits. It normalizes your gut flora and stimulates the immune system.
Many people use garlic as their first aid choice whether from getting sick or use it just as a preventive measure.
Nobody ever questions the powers of garlic, because garlic is a powerful natural antibiotic. It Does Really Work! It can kill a large amount of different bacteria. Garlic is widely used in traditional and folk medicine for the treatment of many ailments and diseases. The cultivation of garlic started approximately 5 thousand years ago.
It was used by the Egyptians, Arabs, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Jews and many other cultures. “The king of spices” is how Pythagoras called garlic. There is fact that garlic was an important part of the daily diet of the Egyptians, from the earliest known references like the Egyptian manuscript from that period which includes 800 types of drugs, of which garlic was included in 22 of them.
Did you know that consuming garlic on an empty stomach is actually really effective in treating and preventing many ailments and diseases?
Scientists have found that when garlic is consumed on an empty stomach, it will only boost its power, making it an extremely powerful natural antibiotic. This process happens because bacteria is revealed and cannot defend itself from the enormous power of the garlic.
Instead of Antibiotics Use Garlic
Garlic is made of nitrogenous substances, potassium, silicon, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, sodium, essential oils, selenium, calcium, magnesium, sulfuric, phytosterols and extractives. Also, garlic is rich in allicin, a phytoncide which is formed by the mechanical destruction of plants, which is – grinding or crushing cloves of garlic. Allicin has a strong bacteriostatic effect, according to some researchers, which helps cure infections much faster. Garlic can also fight fungal infections, which makes garlic a much more valuable and powerful medicine than any of today’s pharmacy antibiotics.
Garlic: Nature’s Original Remedy
Garlic has more than 400 different mineral components like, many antioxidants which have a great number of positive therapeutic properties.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Garlic
- Garlic kills a great number of various bacteria.
- Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties and lowers blood pressure.
- Garlic prevents clogging and aging of both peripheral and major arteries.
- Garlic helps kill the cells of the malignant brain tumor – multiform glioblastoma.
- Garlic also acts as an anticoagulant, which thins the blood and prevents the formation of dangerous blood clots, helping to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Garlic is an effective remedy for colds and a natural antibiotic.
- Garlic reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver which help prevent the development of atherosclerosis, thus helping protect against heart disease.
- Garlic’s healing properties help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It is very important to know that garlic increases the body’s ability to withstand the harmful influences of the environment, because it strengthens the immune system.
- It is recommended to use garlic for disorders of the nervous system.