Why You Should Start Drinking Ginger Tea Immediately & How To Make Ginger Tea
The experts claim that ginger is a super-food. It is capable to boost immunity, improve digestion and diminish inflammation.
Ginger includes few essential oils that are to blame for its strong aroma and taste: shogaols, zingerone and gingerols.
These oils have potent anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties. Ginger root improves your digestion, enhances immunity, fights against asthma, assists in cardiovascular health, eases pain and much more.
Ginger Tea Benefits
– Ginger is very good medicine for headaches, flu, cold and sore muscles. Because of its unique substances, it is very effective in stopping the pain (disabling prostaglandins from triggering an inflammatory response in the organism).
– Regular intake of ginger tea firms the immune system. It includes high levels of antioxidants that enhance immunity and assists in the fight against infections.
– A cup of ginger tea daily reduces the possibilities of stroke, since ginger is very effective in breaking down the fat accumulations that obstruct the arteries.
– Ginger improves the circulation thanks to its warming characteristics. With better blood flow you will have better transport of vitamins, minerals and oxygen to your body’s cells… which is helpful for your health in general.
– Ginger tea is very good ally in the fight against viruses that cause colds, cold sores and influenza.
How to Prepare Ginger Tea
– 1 cup of water
– ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
– ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
– Coconut milk, to taste
– Raw organic honey, to taste
Allow your water to boil. Once it started to boil add the ginger and turmeric and then lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Add milk and strain the tea. Add honey if you like to make the taste better.