You Should Try Washing Your Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar. Here’s Why…
An excellent treatment for a variety of different scalp and hair issues is the apple cider vinegar (ACV). ACV contains many anti – fungal and anti – bacterial properties, and aside from the chemical – packed conditioners and shampoos, they don’t destroy the natural balance of your hair. This leaves your hair healthier and with much more luster to it.
Some of the benefits of using ACV in your hair include:
- Leaving your hair shiny and grease –
- Removes buildup and grease from your hair.
- Neutralizing the pH of your scalp and hair.
- Promoting healthy growth and removing dead skin cells.
- Relieving itchiness and removing dandruff.
You can apply ACV straight on your hair, but we suggest that u dilute it with some water. The usual ratio is 2 parts of ACV and 1 part of water. It works just as well and helps the vinegar last longer. If you have chemically treated hair, this is very important for you.
Tell us what you think, and share the experience and knowledge!