Do You Have Gray Hair? Here Is How You Will Get Your Natural Hair Color Back!
Scientists from Bradford University discovered the guilt of the hydrogen – peroxide. The hydrogen is guilty for the premature hair graying.
The body creates hydrogen-peroxide in small doses during metabolic processes. In young people’s organism, the process is fast and can decompose this substance, while in older people the process is more difficult and slowed down. Also in these cases, hydrogen attacks the tyrosine kinase enzyme, which creates the melanin in the body.
In the future, scientists believe that they will succeed creating a cure which will control the level of the hydrogen, so its decomposition would go on in old age without obstacles.
Also scientists from Manchester University succeed creating a laboratory molecule K(D)PT. This molecule is responsible for the natural hair color. This artificially created molecule succeeded in partially recovering the hair color; 6 gray haired women aged 46-65 participated in this experiment and their melanin increased.
The results from this experiment are considered as a great success, because the hopes of the people, whose hair grayed quickly, for example, from some disease of stress, increases.
There are some natural methods which can stop the graying or delay it at least, or even recover the natural hair color. It must be stated that the meal plan has an important role in this.
Efficient solutions for the recovery of the natural hair color
1. If you like natural hair color, consume 300-400 micrograms of folic acid everyday. Folic acid contains para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). It stimulates melanin, stops the gray hair and even re-pigments the already grayed hair.
2. Also minerals as copper, calcium and zinc can delay the appearance of gray hair. These minerals control the biotin. Spirulina and chlorella algae are the best sources of these minerals.
3. Temporary recovery of the natural color: make a strong extract of 500 ml water and 100g sage. This extract should be applied on your head.
4. Clean your scalp with a mixture of salt and lemon juice. This mixture should get rid of the dandruff. The dandruff speeds the graying process, according to some studies.
5. Also you can make a mixture of equal amount of chamomile and then add some hot water to get a polish. In this add a spoon of wine vinegar and mix again. With the cooled mixture massage your head. After 20 minutes wash your head.
6. Mix coconut oil with curry and heat it. With this mixture massage the root of the hair.
7. In a cup of black tea add a spoon of salt, and then put it on your head. Wash the hair after 30 minutes.
Source: www.healthonlinecentral.comhttps://makeyourlifehealthier.com/do-you-have-gray-hair-here-is-how-you-will-get-your-natural-hair-color-back/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Do-You-Have-Gray-Hair-Here-Is-How-You-Will-Get-Back-Your-Natural-Hair-Color.png?fit=600%2C320&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Do-You-Have-Gray-Hair-Here-Is-How-You-Will-Get-Back-Your-Natural-Hair-Color.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Fruits and VegetablesHealthRecipes