Effective Vein Care Services in Lakewood Ranch, FL
According to medical statistics, a significant percentage of people have vein-related issues. Experts are thus working around the clock to ensure that they address this issue with a lot of professionalism. As such, TC Lackey II, DO and Adam Phillips, DO are your go-to for an experienced vein specialist in Lakewood Ranch at Florida Lakes Vein Center, providing exclusive treatments for; spider veins, varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, and venous ulcers. Together with the team of compassionate experts, they listen carefully to their patients and assess their medical history before creating a customized treatment plan. To learn more about how the services can treat your vein-related concerns, call or schedule an appointment online with Florida Lakes Vein Center for the perfect customized treatment plan.
About The Practice
Florida Lakes Vein Center is a conspicuous vein care practice located in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. Led by experienced vein specialists Adam Phillips, DO, and TC Lackey II, DO, they offer a wide range of vein care services. They provide prompt assessment and diagnosis using innovative ultrasound facilities. This makes the treatment experience more convenient and saves time in the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis. The practice offers a wide range of minimally invasive treatments for venous diseases that need a little downtime and cause minimum discomfort. You can benefit from radiofrequency ablation, Varithena foam, VenaSeal Closure System, and sclerotherapy. Here you can also find exceptional wound care services.
Available Treatment Services
At Florida Lakes Vein Center, you can access a wide range of vein care services. These include;
- Radiofrequency ablation– this is a vein care treatment procedure that utilizes heat to damage the vein wall tissues. The energy radio waves are focused into the vein via a flexible, thin tube known as a catheter which inhibits blood flow to the damaged vein.
- VenaSeal – the VenaSeal Closure System utilizes an innovative medical adhesive to seal and close varicose veins. The treatment is minimally invasive hence needs less downtime and lessens patient discomfort. This makes it a perfect choice for rectifying your varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy– this usually refers to a cosmetic treatment for patients with spider veins. During the treatment, a solution is directly injected into the spider vein. This closes the spider veins and redirects the blood to the healthy veins. The treated spider veins are gradually reabsorbed into the body, giving you a more enhanced aesthetic look.
- Varithena– also referred to as polidocanol microfoam, Varithena is FDA approved and administered via direct injection or catheter. The affected veins are filled with safety collapses and foam used to treats vein disease effectively.
- Deep vein thrombosis– DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) happens when one or more blood clots develop in the deep veins of your leg. The team offers accurate and fast DVT diagnoses to get you back to your optimal health quickly.
- Wound Care– wounds and venous ulcers often heal slowly and can be very painful. The Florida Lakes Vein Center team offers you wound care services to prevent your wound from worsening or getting an infection and promoting quicker healing.
To sum up, don’t let vein-related issues prevent you from enjoying your life to the fullest either because of aesthetic or health reasons. Florida Lakes Vein Center has an excellent reputation for compassionate vein care services, including VenaSeal. For all-inclusive care from experienced vein specialists, call or schedule an appointment online today.