These Are The Most Powerful Methods For Cleaning Your Lungs
Cleansing of the lungs is needed for both the active or passive smokers, also for people who live in air polluted areas such as industrial cities. There are four basic methods for lungs cleansing:
1. Breathing exercises
One of the best methods for lungs cleansing are the breathing exercises. We mean of special type of exercises that are efficacious of detoxification of the lungs themselves, not the ordinary “deep breathing” exercise.
2. Inhalation with ethereal oils
You can inhale ethereal oils such as eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary regularly (2-3 times a week), which will cleanse your lungs faster and remove the extra phlegm. All you need to do is to heat water in saucepan, and add several drops of ethereal oil inside, then inhale the hot vapor that will make you feel better and relaxed, and alleviate the problems with respiration.
3. Diet corrections
In order to cleanse the lungs it will require some changes in the diet. The usage of a healthy diet will help in strengthening the immunity and boost the natural mechanisms that cleanse the body. Increased hydration is required during the cleansing period.
Here are some types of food that are needful for the health of the lungs.
- Chili: this type of food helps degrade the extra phlegm in the lungs. Hot food helps in degrading the phlegm also making it easier to be coughed out.
- Water: The best “cleaner” of the organism is the still water. We should avoid using fizzy drinks, coffee or alcohol. The still water must have priority! It speeds up the natural detoxification process, enabling hydration of the organism.
- Onion: this plant is rich with many important nutrients. It protects the organism from many diseases like lung cancer and infections, helps in phlegm diseases and removes the toxins from the organism.
- Ginger: this plant is very efficient in detoxification of the lungs and can be used in many different ways. The ginger tea will ease your breathing and speed up the toxic elimination from the windpipe. Hot bath with spiced ginger will instigate sweating, the pores will open, which will boost toxin elimination process and the respiration will be eased from the vapor that you inhaled. What you have to avoid during lung cleansing period? You should avoid processed food such as white flour and sugar, milk and dairies that bolster the creation of phlegm in the organism. Also avoid stress situations, cigarettes and spending time in smoke-filled rooms.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends On Facebook, As You Might Save Someone’s Life!
https://makeyourlifehealthier.com/these-are-the-most-powerful-methods-for-cleaning-your-lungs/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/These-Are-The-Most-Powerful-Methods-For-Cleaning-Your-Lungs.jpg?fit=600%2C320&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/These-Are-The-Most-Powerful-Methods-For-Cleaning-Your-Lungs.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1HealthHerbs & OilsRecipes