VIDEO: 20 EXTRAORDINARY HOUSEHOLD USES FOR BAKING SODA
One of the best ingredients every person should have in their kitchen is baking soda. You can use this ingredient for cleaning the indoor and the outdoor, for deodorizing, as a health ailment, as a beauty product, and much more.
Health and beauty
– Freshens your mouth – mix one teaspoon of baking soda with a half glass of water, and swish some of it, spit, and rinse your mouth.
– Heartburn – drink one half glass of water with one teaspoon of baking soda in it and the heartburn will go away
– Relieve body odor – you can use baking soda as an underarm deodorant as well. Apply it using a powder puff.
– Soothe your feet – add three tablespoons of baking soda to a warm bath and soak your feet into this solution. After that, scrub gently.
– Facial scrub – combine water and baking soda in the ratio 1:3, and then rub it on your skin making circular motions. In the end, rinse it off
– Polish silver – prepare a paste combining one part water and three parts of baking soda. Then, rub the paste onto the silverware using a clean cloth or a sponge. In the end, rinse thoroughly
– Clean sponges – dissolve four tablespoons of baking soda into one quart of warm water, and soak the smelly sponges in it
– Clean the oven – make a solution from water and baking soda and spray it over the oven, leaving it overnight. The following morning, scrub and wipe it away
– Freshen your fridge – if you want to eliminate the odors from the fridge, open a container of baking soda and put it into the fridge
– Longer lasting flowers – if you want to keep the cut flowers fresh for longer, add one teaspoon of baking soda to the water in the vase
– Clean shoes – you can make a paste using baking soda and water and then apply this paste onto the shoes, scrub using a sponge or rag, and in the end, wipe it off
Garden and garage
– Remove oil stains from garage floors – make a mixture of water and baking soda and scrub the spots using this mixture and a brush
– Rejuvenate the greenery – prepare a mixture of one teaspoon of baking soda, half a teaspoon of clear ammonia, and one teaspoon of Epsom salt. Then, add this mixture to a gallon of water. Use a quart of it on every rosebush-size shrub that has lost it shine
– Repel bugs – sprinkle a little baking soda under the sinks, on the basement windows, and on other places so that you repel ants and cockroaches
– Sweeten tomatoes – if you want to improve the taste of your tomatoes, sprinkle some baking soda on the soil around the vegetable
– Deodorize cars – take some baking soda and sprinkle it over the carpets and the carpets in the car, wait for about fifteen minutes and then vacuum it up
– Make fluffier omelets – when making an omelet, add half a teaspoon of baking soda for each three eggs
– Remove pesticides – close your sink, fill it with water and add ¼ cup of baking soda into it. Then, put the fruits and the vegetables into the sink and wash them well if you want to remove the insecticides
– Deodorize the cutting boards – if you want to remove the odors from your cutting boards, sprinkle some baking soda onto them, scrub well, and in the end, rinse the baking soda off.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!