What Everyone Ought to Know About Cosmetic Injectables
Old age, exposure to UV rays, and the use of unapproved skincare products improve your chances of developing facial lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other blemishes. Park Slope Aesthetic Center offers minimally invasive treatment for facial lines and excess fat. If you need cosmetic injectables in Brooklyn, NY, contact Park Slope Aesthetic Center to achieve your beauty goals.
What are Cosmetic Injectables?
Cosmetic injectables refer to procedures performed to reduce the effects of aging on your skin, face, and neck. The procedures include:
- Fillers are natural and artificial substances that fill deep wrinkles, lines, hollows, and add volume to improve facial features.
- Micro-needling for the treatment of scars, fine lines, overall tone, and texture
- Neurotoxins block nerve impulses to your muscles, prompting them to relax and reduce wrinkles and improve your skin quality.
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy uses your blood to rejuvenate the skin
- Targeted fat cell treatment which is best for fat reduction in specific areas
Cosmetic Injectables Offered at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center
Park Slope Aesthetic Center is dedicated to providing long-term solutions for skin problems resulting from scarring, excess fat, and aging. During your initial appointment, a team member educates you on the available services and asks relevant questions to determine the best treatment from the list below.
- Boletero® is a filler that fills moderate and severe wrinkles and folds to improve your skin quality and appearance from the corner of your mouth to the side of your nose.
- Botox®. Your doctor injects neurotoxins to relax facial muscles, reduce lines, and wrinkles that make you appear older, stern, and serious when smiling.
- Eclipse micropen elite. Your doctor uses a tool containing twelve micro-tips running over problem areas to improve your skin tone, reduce fine lines, scarring, and improve texture by getting rid of pigmentation issues.
- Juverderm® uses hyaluronic acid as a volumizer or filler. Hyaluronic acid is found in the muscles, tendons, and skin.
- Kybella® is administered to eliminate unwanted fat cells under your chin to reduce the appearance of double chin and saggy necks.
- Plasma facials. Your provider draws blood from your body, extracts platelets and plasma, and reinjects the extracts into the area of interest. The injected plasma and platelets stimulate the production of more collagen and new skin cell growth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Injectables
Cosmetic injectables are quite different but deliver slightly similar results and benefits. Unlike invasive surgical procedures, cosmetic injectables are applauded for advantages like:
- It can be conducted as an in-office procedure. If you are on a tight schedule and unable to visit a health center, contact Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to book an in-office procedure.
- A short treatment duration. Your injectable specialist tailors your treatment to be completed in less than an hour. It takes less time than surgery.
- Less risk of infection. Your specialist uses a disposable needle to avert infections that can pass from one person to the next.
- Injectables are affordable. Park Slope Aesthetic Center offers affordable prices and friendly offers for the first-time and subsequent clients.
- It has minimal downtime and side effects. After the procedure, you can resume your duties without fear of downtime and side effects.
Park Slope Aesthetic Center offers cosmetic injectables tailored to your aesthetic goals and skin type. Call the practice or visit the site to book an appointment for your first or subsequent visit.https://makeyourlifehealthier.com/what-everyone-ought-to-know-about-cosmetic-injectables/https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/What-Everyone-Ought-to-Know-About-Cosmetic-Injectables.jpg?fit=615%2C346&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/What-Everyone-Ought-to-Know-About-Cosmetic-Injectables.jpg?resize=400%2C346&ssl=1BeautyHealthRecipesaesthetic,beauty,boletero,botox,brooklyn,center,cosmetic,exlipse,fillers,injectables,juverderm,kybella,micropen,NY,park,plasma,Slope