A little three-year-old boy was complaining on excruciating stomach pain for months, and when he was taken to the doctor, he was only given painkillers to help him ease the pain. Finally, his parents who knew that there must be something wrong took their son to the local hospital for treatment. There, an x-ray was taken and it has become clear what was causing the boy’s agony. Even the doctors were shocked when they saw the results.

X-Ray SHOCKS Doctors After Child Complains Of AGONIZING Stomach Pain

After the three-year-old boy was experiencing harsh stomach pain for months, and after his doctor did not give any real solution to this problem, the body was taken by his parents to Metro Hospital in Faridabad, India. An x-ray was performed on the little boy’s stomach and the doctors were in great shock when they saw that the boy’s agonizing pain was due to a clump of metal objects that were stuck in his stomach.

Dr. Brahm Datt Pathak, the head of the Laparoscopic Surgery, rushed the little boy into surgery right away. There, the shocking discoveries went on. Namely, the doctors have found a battery, 29 magnets and a coin in his gut. These objects were swallowed by the boy lying around the house and playing, the Daily Mail says.

The boy had a ball of metal stuck in his stomach.

magnets2

It was extremely unusual that there were 29 magnets in total, said Pathak. This implies that the boy had been swallowing them for more than a year. This might have even become a habit for the boy.

Nevertheless, the magnets ingested in the stomach had stuck together and formed a large magnetic ball into the boy’s stomach and were causing him harsh pain and damaged his insides. Dr. Pathak explains that this was one of his most complicated cases. The poor boy had his gut totally damaged as a result of the amount of magnets in his stomach.

The surgery lasted about three exhausting hours. All the objects had to be removed thoroughly. The boy’s family runs a business for making jewelry boxes and this is how the boy obtained the great amount of these unusual objects and managed to ingest them.

magnets-3

This was a special case and required a special attention because the objects were too big. Had the objects been sufficiently small, they would have passed through the boy naturally in his excretion process. According to Pathak, the boy has been in pain for a long time and it is really distressing that his condition had not been noticed sooner.

The good news is that the boy has been kept in the hospital for a few days and then he was discharged. He is now at home, resting and being kept by his family more attentively, away from their jewelry box making materials.

If your children are also young, you must take the appropriate precautions to ensure their safety. Children tend to get into anything and everything, even in junk that is being left on the floor. We all need to remember that our home must be childproof, and it is always better to be safe than sorry.

Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!

Source: tophealthylifeadvices.com

https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/X-Ray-SHOCKS-Doctors-After-Child-Complains-Of-AGONIZING-Stomach-Pain.png?fit=600%2C315&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/makeyourlifehealthier.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/X-Ray-SHOCKS-Doctors-After-Child-Complains-Of-AGONIZING-Stomach-Pain.png?resize=400%2C315&ssl=1Make Your Life HealthierHealth
A little three-year-old boy was complaining on excruciating stomach pain for months, and when he was taken to the doctor, he was only given painkillers to help him ease the pain. Finally, his parents who knew that there must be something wrong took their son to the local hospital...