How to gain weight???
One of the most frequently asked questions is exactly this: “How to gain weight?”
This question is often asked by people who think that they eat too much and cannot increase their body weight, what usually ends with their story that they have “fast metabolism” and whatever they do to gain weight is worthless. The story of fast metabolism is the biggest myth, you just need to start eating more than you spend during the day. You think you eat a lot, but that’s not true, otherwise you would not be slim. Your metabolism and genetics have nothing to do with your weight and muscle mass deficiency.
Here are 8 reasons why you cannot increase your weight. Let’s start with the 8 most common mistakes that you do when trying to put on weight.
- Lack of food. Begin to track calorie intake throughout the day and you will see that you do not eat as much as you think you eat.
- Making the wrong choice for food. Foods like spinach salad are healthy, but will not contribute to your goal. Therefore you should make the right choice of food.
- You are too active. If you are very physically active you will burn a lot of calories, which means that without large quantities of food, you will never gain weight.
- You are training wrong. You are doing too much cardio training.
- You are avoiding fatty foods. The increase of weight without gaining fat is slow and difficult.
- You are not pushing hard enough. You have a lack of perseverance.
- You limit your beliefs. You think you have bad genetics, fast metabolism and that you will always be slim, because everyone else in your family is slim.
- You are disappointed. You’ve given up all hope because you’ve tried unsuccessfully several times to increase your weight, and you think you will be slim to the rest of your life.
How to increase your weight: Eat 5 times a day, choose the appropriate food, do not skip meals, train hard, believe you can do it and never get disappointed ahead of time.
Over time, the results will come by themselves.